Review - Savage Kings by L.M. Harrison

by - September 29, 2022

 



Savage Kings
Release Date: August 8, 2022

Synopsis:

Three beautiful, cruel boys rule Kingsworth Prep. And I'm the girl who almost ruined them...

It all started with that video I posted of them—you know, the one that went viral. But that was before I knew who they were.

Ezra Covington, Bellamy Thorn, and Dashiell Laurier.
Three untouchable royals who were just… well, royally touched.
Three gorgeous, ruthless kings used to getting exactly what they want.

Now they want me.

They want my screams against their mouths. My ruin beneath their fingers. My demons exposed to the world.

Little do they know, my demons bite back.

And that makes me just as savage as any king.


WARNING: Savage Kings is a bully romance that contains graphic content and situations that might make some readers uncomfortable. It is a reverse harem novel, meaning the heroine has more than one love interest. It is book 1 in the Savages of Kingsworth series and ends in a cliffhanger.



As all our favourite bully romances, the book starts with the Royals of Kingsworth: Dash, Esra, and Bellamy - entitled rich kids - who meet our MC on an unfortunate night when one of them was propositioning her sister despite her saying no. Grace, our MC, posts their absolute entitlement on social media going viral overnight and, as you can imagine, this didn't go well with the Kings.

Through some blackmail, they end up making Grace attend their school where their revenge starts. However, things turn dark pretty quickly.

Overall, the book was enjoyable and definitely picked my interest to want to continue the series. However, I found some topics (especially towards the end) thrown into the story quite abruptly instead of getting them as a natural build-up. So the cliffhanger left me confused - instead of just being shocked or getting the "aha! I knew it" feeling.

I did like that the three guys are portrayed as antiheroes and the main character does not excuse their behaviour just because "they are good-looking and rich". I also saw a lot of chemistry going around between all four of them and the different contrasts between their personalities.

I do love it when an MC is outspoken and strong and I think it's quite clear from the beginning that Grace fits the mold.

Aside from the plot getting a bit choppy/all over the place towards the end, I truly enjoyed this RH bully romance and I can't wait to read the next books in the series!


You May Also Like

0 comments