Review - Queen of Quarantine (Brutal Boys of Everlake Prep #4) by Caroline Peckham & Susanne Valenti

by - March 21, 2021

 


Queen of Quarantine (Brutal Boys of Everlake Prep #4)

Published: February 14th 2021
Genre: Reverse Harem, Romance, Contemporary, Dark, New Adult, High School, Suspense, Mystery, Romantic suspense, Fiction, Polyamorous
Synopsis:

Once upon a time I met four monsters and thought the world would come to an end at their hands.

But I was a fool.
Because I didn’t understand the bigger picture.
That the enemies I thought I knew would become the reason for my entire existence. My strength. My pain. My life. My love.

The big bad wolf has teeth and claws as sharp as iron, and the danger before my eyes is blinding. So blinding that I didn’t see the true danger lurking in the dark.

But now my eyes are wide open and I see it all.

Alone and afraid and running out of time, I’m not afraid of monsters anymore.

I’m counting on them to come for me.

Because if they don’t, this foolish girl might be lost forever in the dark.




If you are like me and like to take a sneak peak at all the reviews in a series, just go and read this series. It is worth it. Now with the disclaimer, that my review my contain spoilers if you haven't read the previous 3 books.

This is one of the most bittersweet books I have read in a while: I am happy that Caroline & Susanne gave us the ending Tatum, Saint, Blake, Kyan and Nash deserved, but I am also sad their journey is over.

in this fourth and last instalment in the Brutal Boys of Everlake Prep series, Tatum has been kidnapped by Saint's father since he discovered she can be used to produce a vaccine and can sell them to the highest bidder (Seriously, this book was like looking at a parallel window to the craziness we are currently living). Susanne & Caroline were that naughty with the massive cliff-hanger in book 3 and made us wait holding our breaths, but luckily the boys rescue Tatum and you follow them throughout the journey of outsmarting Saint's father, surviving and ending the whole organisation that caused the pandemic and among other atrocities.

I like that we also get to learn a bit more about Tatum's family background and how we get more time with Kyan's crazy uncle who is having his own series (now available to read, by the way).

Overall, Caroline & Susanne build up this story to be more than just a RH bully-romance and I liked how the relationship between the guys and Tatum has built and change throughout the 4 books, even with Nash being part of their tight group to the point where they would do anything for each other. The ending did justice to our beloved characters and let's just say that everyone got what they deserved..... *smiles wickedly*

Now for the important things, I think my favourite guy is Kyan because I am attracted to his fierceness and craziness so there you go. Also, throughout the story he was the one that always made me laugh by poking at Saint so..... There. I said it. 🦑🦑

Thank you to Caroline Peckham, Susanne Valenti and Erica Collins for giving me early access to QUEEN OF QUARANTINE to write an honest review about the book.



You May Also Like

0 comments